Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Wendy's  (Read 13639 times)

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Wendy's
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:46:11 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

We stopped there for a quick bite to eat tonight.
My husband tried the new 4 alarm spicy chicken sandwich.
He said it was spicier than the plain spicy chicken, but not too spicy.
He eats spicy food all the time, and things that I find to be spicy he says is not spicy at all.
I tried the freshetta black forrest ham and swiss, I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh it actually tasted.

Follow the link to view this restaurants Menu http://www.wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp .
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

ck2boys

Re: Wendy's
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:59:17 AM »
I love their Frescata roasted turkey & swiss.  They always get our order right the first time, food is hot, people are friendly. 

Offline Princess_KA

• Always look eye...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »
I have to agree.  Wendy's has yet to screw up my order.  Even when my picky husband orders 'no onions - extra pickle' they get it right.  A pretty good menu to choose from, too.  Wendys gets a thumbs up!
 &&****

Offline mommyto2boys

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »
I have to agree!  Great service and great food!  I wouldn't eat at Wendy's in Maryland because their food was so bad.  But, it has been really, really good here so far.

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 05:32:13 PM »
Good Stuff!! Love the Big Bacon Classic. 

They messed up my order for the first time last week but I had to laugh.  Instead of a burger patty on the sandwich they put on a chicken patty.  Different taste with the bacon and condiments on top. But still good.  I didn't complain since it was a mess up to my advantage in my opinion. lol.

Offline whazup

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 01:57:06 AM »
Best drive thru.  They get the order right, food is always hot. And 9 times out of 10, before you can pay the cashier, your order is sticking out the pickup window.
Average drive through time from order placement to pulling away from pickup window...approximately 2 minutes.  Amazing.

Offline Princess_KA

• Always look eye...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 04:08:14 AM »
McDonalds could learn a thing or two from them.  Something ALWAYS goes wrong in the drive through there.  Don't even get me started!!

ck2boys

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 04:19:43 AM »
McDonalds could learn a thing or two from them.  Something ALWAYS goes wrong in the drive through there.  Don't even get me started!!
I know, it's amazing the difference in the two places!  Says something about the management. 

paloha2

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 01:48:14 PM »
use to luv their biscuits and gravy....not been there in a long time tho.

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »
Not along the food line but have to give a large kudos to our Wendys.  Every year our Cub Scout Pack has a Wendy's night.  The pack gets a % of the proceeds from member families or folks that mention the pack when ordering.  Even if we have a poor turnout for some reason or other, Wendy's has always given us a generous donation.  We applaud them!!

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 08:13:57 PM »
Take note of how clean the place is also... something really works hard at keeping that place in top shape.

Even their landscaping is well-maintained.

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 04:20:42 AM »
Great chilli

Offline murfyzlaw

• My beautiful grandsons
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 04:53:43 AM »
I agree, Wendy's is the best drive thru.  I don't even go to McD's anymore.  And don't get me started on Taco Bell.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Remember that no matter how bad things are in your life, there are others dealing with much worse obstacles, and be thankful for what you have.

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 04:55:49 AM »
They've had 2 nights for East Elem this fall -- We tried to go -- but we could not get near the place!  That is nice that they do that!
Not along the food line but have to give a large kudos to our Wendys.  Every year our Cub Scout Pack has a Wendy's night.  The pack gets a % of the proceeds from member families or folks that mention the pack when ordering.  Even if we have a poor turnout for some reason or other, Wendy's has always given us a generous donation.  We applaud them!!
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline Desrt Sky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 03:26:35 AM »
I walked over to Wendy's on my lunch break this week. I thought I might be in for a long wait due a long line at the drive through. There were about six cars lined up. When I got inside they were packed with people and they had a long line in there also. I was very surprised how fast the service was. I waited only a minute or two to order. They had me taken care of and out of there in no time.

One thing that gets me though is if you want lettuce on your burger you better order extra lettuce. If you don't they usually only give you like a half a leaf.   :-\

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 03:31:58 AM »
I like Wendy's

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 04:06:06 AM »
What makes me mad is I order a HAMBURGER and they insist on putting cheese on it. I did not order a Cheeseburger.
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 04:06:16 AM »
It has amazed me how when we go to Arby's - we used to be turned away by a long line at the Drive through --- so last time I walked inside --- 15 cars in the Drive through and 2 people in line inside!

Most Wendy's are pretty good at fast service though.
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

WindblownLilac

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
I love the chicken sandwich there.  Yum.   Has anyone tried the new shakes?

Offline "DJ"

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
I'll have to check it out. I haven't been there in years.We don't eat very much take-out.

Offline ♣♥Young & Foolish♥♣

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 06:15:52 PM »
Wendys new shakes are amazing, i havent tried the vanilla bean though..looking forward to it :)

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »
I saw the ad yesterday for a twisted flavor frosty -- sorta like a McFlurry or a Blizzard I 'spose.

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »
My only gripe is that they only carry low fat sour cream. It tastes like yogurt and I hate yogurt. >:( I just think they should have a fat filled kind too. I keep saying I'm going to start carrying my own condiments but I never do.

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 09:17:48 PM »
Best drive thru.  They get the order right, food is always hot. And 9 times out of 10, before you can pay the cashier, your order is sticking out the pickup window.
Average drive through time from order placement to pulling away from pickup window...approximately 2 minutes.  Amazing.

The other day at Rolla Wendy's I paid, they handed me my food and I started to drive off, I forgot my change, guess I was really hungry! They came running out yelling for me to give me my change. That was nice!
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline sapperwife1976

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 04:55:07 AM »
THey also offer a 10% mil discount  :{:{:
If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble. *anonymous*

Offline ozarkgirl

• Happy.....Happy*****Joy.....Joy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »
Purse stolen from Wendy's St. Robert today! There is video of the crime and is being investigated. Anyone who might have seen anything please PM me.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »
These kinds of things never happen at McDonalds..

Purse stolen from Wendy's St. Robert today! There is video of the crime and is being investigated. Anyone who might have seen anything please PM me.

Offline ozarkgirl

• Happy.....Happy*****Joy.....Joy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:13:08 PM »
Ya, I know! At first I thought it did happen at McD's but after talking again to my mom she said Wendy's in St. Bob. I was all ready to call Dave and give him heck! I knew there was a reason I never eat at Wendy's.......I thought it was just the icky food, lol. I like McD's better!

Offline bc21junsan

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 03:50:29 AM »
Well, that's good for you. However, we can't blame people who don't want to eat at Wendy's. Is maybe because how they manage other branches of Wendy's. Besides we have different taste for the food that we choose. But for me I like their food very much.

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
liked eating the 99 cent double stacks there and would go often for lunch, best burger for it's value in my opinion.  went yesterday and got my burgers, looked at the ticket and seen they raised the price to $1.49!  ..50% increase..guess i go get my value burger elsewhere from now on

John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President