Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Ruby Tuesday's  (Read 25235 times)

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Ruby Tuesday's
« on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:27 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

My husband ate there last year for our anniversary. I order the beef tips, and he ordered their largest steak. Our food arrived, and my husbands steak was well done (he ordered it medium).
The waitress took his steak back. So he watched me eat. By the time his new steak came, I had already finished my meal, so I watched him eat. Not exactly our idea of Romanticism.
They food was tasty though.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

watson

Re: Ruby Tuesday's
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 04:05:01 AM »
the last time I ate here was for a going away party we had at work and it took forever to get sat down and the food took forever...but let me tell you...don't ever order a double cheeseburger unless you are really really hungry...it is huge.....but it was very very good

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:41:12 PM »
I can't seem to get good service here. I never complain about the food but the service is HORRIBLE! I once ordered a mixed drink. By the time I received it the ice was melted and it was watered down. I haven't ordered one there since. My husband ordered a beer last time we were there. By the time he got it the beer was hot. I don't mean room temp, I mean HOT. He sent it back for a new one. They tried charging us for BOTH! I rarely see my server. I usually have to flag down another server to get a refill. I received good service there twice. The first time was right after they opened. The other time was about two years ago. Since then.. nothing but poor service.

At least the hosts are friendly..

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »
Why does it take 25 min to get me my first drink drink when the restaurant is nearly empty?  THEN why does it take ANOTHER 25 min to get a simple order of chicken strips with fries?  Again... when the restaurant is nearly empty...

THEN, get this... the strips are over-cooked and hard enough to hurt my teeth... BUT... they're cold.  SO, not only are they over-cooked, but they sat around back there long enough to get cold.

Screw this place.  I'm not going back to this chain in St. Robert ever again...

Strike three.

How can so much change in the course of a year at this place?

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 02:25:16 PM »
new menu is yuk, service is yuk, I stay away from that place, I can drive to rolla, eat and be back in a little more time than eating there, and better food.  Cant wait for Millers Grill
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

COWBOY

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »
What exactly is Millers grill- hamburger type or steak type.   What about sea food or does anyone know.?

ck2boys

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
What exactly is Millers grill- hamburger type or steak type.   What about sea food or does anyone know.?
I think this is the same one that's coming...
http://www.millers-grill.com/

Offline OLDigahmah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 12:41:11 AM »
prices look a little on the high side but I'll go try it out.  I guess they are comparable to Ruby Tuesdays

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 12:53:57 AM »
 My wife and I went there last night. The food was good and the service was ok. The menu is a lot smaller than before. I never had a bad experience there,but the latest visit just wasn't as good as before.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 04:24:54 AM »
never been there...

Offline sassy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:31:35 AM »
I been to the one in Houston they same guy owes it and yes that the one coming here. Its almost same as ruby tuesday. but we got alot more food at millers them ruby tuesday

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 03:19:40 AM »
When does Miller Grill open, does anyone know?
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline OLDigahmah

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 11:17:23 PM »
Ruby Tuesdays has changed their decor.  Took down all the scrapbook looking stuff and they got rid of the tiffany lights, still the same great salad bar.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
yeh, they dress like ninjas in all black now.  their food is weired, i feel like a uppity person going there.  grill me a steak and bake me a potato, and serve it on a round plate please.  call me a traditionalist
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline ~Vanilla Princess~

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »
 ;D Miller's Grill is yummy!!!! When i went to the one in houston the service was awesome and the food was very good!!!! $$$##@!! You do get alot for your money!!!
~What goes around comes around~

Offline GM2006

• Proud BF, BW, CS, CD Mom to 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 04:08:04 AM »
wow I love Ruby Tuesdays it's our regular place around here, the food is excellent, especially the salad bar, service, we've had good & bad, that's the server, not the resto in my opinion kwim? I am anxious to try Miller's Grill too tho

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 07:17:46 AM »
I made a mistake and want back to Ruby Tuesday's this past week.

Same crap service that I mentioned above... except this time it took twice as long and we had to sit through staff cleaning and moving tables around all the while bitching about each other and having to be at work.

Nice.  Just what I wanted to sit through... a bunch of lazy employees cussing using the f word to describe their day...

Can someone just fire the staff in this place and replace them with a new one?  I used to LOVE this place... now I hate it. 

The only reason I went back was because it is my female friends favorite place to eat... or was rather.

Offline debhake

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 01:38:06 PM »
They make a lot of money off of the out of town folks coming in for graduations on post.  They figure Ruby Tuesday's would be a good choice.  Locals have learned their lesson.

Offline GM2006

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »
I personally will pay good money for good food, and have always had fantastic food & service there :) I can't stand Ryan's yuck, and I am not a huge fan of fast food, so we don't have a ton of choices around here, yet to try Miller's, do love Stefano's tho :D

Offline GM2006

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 04:06:32 AM »
Ok, I guess we must've just been gettin lucky cause we went tonight and I won't be going back! UGH service & food were terrible, and place was less than clean! YUCK what the hell happened to this place? are they under new management? or does the whole change "simple American dining" mean let's let this place go to hell?

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 05:35:35 AM »
Went there tonight with my husband and some out of town friends , it was horriable ! First off there menu is messed up , it says that they have yuengling beer(its from PA) on draft and when my husband asked for it they said they didn't have it and had no idea why it was on the menu ? And then we order our food,and i ordered dessert(i had already ate) and by the time she brought my food to me the ice cream was melted and the chocolate in the middle was cold ! and not to mention it took her a good 15 min, to fetch my bloody mary and my friends daquari, and once i got my drink it tasted like they hadnt washed out the glass and my bloody mary which is suppose to be spicy was sweet ? so i asked her to change it and it took her about 30 min to do that. Then they messed up my friends order and when she asked them to fix they never came back and fixed it, it was bad, we will never go back again we had the most horrible experience there tonight the waitress got a 3 $$ tip on a 70 $$ order !?!?!
Addiciting and expensive just like cocaine

Offline GM2006

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 12:45:59 PM »
lol maybe they will start getting a clue with all these crappy tips hahah I normally tip quite well but not when the service is terrible! yeah they messed up my order too and took FOREVER and the food sucked, used to be really good! dirty plates at the salad bar, limp lettuce & some of the veggies were going bad.. UGH!

Offline GM2006

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
anyone been lately? have they improved? I do miss their salad bar but have not been since our last bad experience lol

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »
Sway, you'd make for an interesting dinner date, lol....  Ice cream and a bloody mary?  What did you eat before you went to the resturaunt, cereal?   ;)
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 05:32:46 AM »
salad ;D

Offline aj11785

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 12:17:25 AM »
I worked there for a year and have never had a complaint. I do agree there is alot of drama and alot of the staff complain about each other. It is quite annoying and I was an employee. Since I left I have not gone back and I don't plan on returning. I heard from a few friends that it has totally went down hill.

Offline IceQueen94

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 12:34:19 AM »
We had dinner there tonight and it was great as always. We haven't had any problems there yet and I sure hope it stays that way. Salad bar is great, the chicken pot pie was, too. I am not really into fast food and since we don't really have much choice in town, I would rather pay more and have good food. Oh and as a nice extra (maybe I will get a Karma point for this? hint hint) when we were munching on our salads a gentleman in a suit walked by our table, put his hand on my hubby's shoulder and thanked him for serving (hubby was in uniform) and gave us a $25 gift card for Ruby Tuesdays, how nice is that?

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
Wife and son took me there for my birthday.  We waited 20 minutes for seating, and when they took us back (far left wall after you go in) we saw there was an entire section unoccupied - about 5-7 booths on the wall.  Assumed they were reserved, but this was apparently not the case - nobody showed up in the hour we were there...

The menu was disappointing.  Far too many of the old items gone.  I settled for a burger, which I could have got anywhere - I had been looking forward to the sirloin tips.  25-30 minutes later the food showed up - slow, but not excessivley - gave us some nice time to chat,,,

The waitress was snotty... point blank.  My wife ordered a plate with shrimp - when the plates were dropped off (server drive by), the wife had to call after her - "excuse me, do you have any cocktail sauce".  The waitress didn't slow or turn as she said "no"  (not no ma'am, not no, sorry...just no).

I had requested the burger well done...1st bite reveals nice, bloody red meat.  By the time the waitress came back the family had had their plates for 10 minutes.  Had I sent the burger back it would have take another 10-15 minutes, and the family would have had the pleasure of sitting watching me eat, as they would have been done.  So I worked my way around the edges of the 'buffalo' burger and ate my fries...
The waitress never once stopped by to ask if we wanted any refills - so I caught her as she did another drive by and requested them.  It was clear we keeping her from the crowd in the corner that she was enjoying chatting so much with.  The place was not that busy - after we were seated several tables/booths cleared out and were not refilled with people.  Fact of the matter is she had some socializing to do, and she was put off by my wife's request and my displeasure at having been served an uncooked burger, so she disrespected us as customers.

I returned the favor when it was time to tip, by leaving my tip on a napkin - "

TIP - treat your customers better, and take the time to make them feel welcome".

We won't be going back.

"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline GM2006

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 08:19:42 PM »
lol too funny, that stinks I really wanted to try it again but ugh not after your experience! I'm anxious for the new place to open up

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 12:13:03 PM »
sounds like the waitress i had. %%$%$$# ^^^%%%