Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM
  • mikrzy55: :)
    October 17, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

Author Topic: Pizza Hut  (Read 17226 times)

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Pizza Hut
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:08:45 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

watson

Re: Pizza Hut
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:46:36 AM »
I must confess I have not been back in this restaurant since the old Manager left Donna.   She was very special and always cared about all of her customers.......heard alot of negative rumors about the service but that is about it.....

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 05:18:02 PM »
Yes the mgr. Donna is missed!

If the mgr. Kadidra or whatever her name is still there.... I won't be going back. Even if you do have a problem she will tell you in so many words that she could care less. She is rude and lazy. A friend and I went to pick up a call in order. She was SITTING down behind the counter reading a magazine. When we got there she stayed seated and asked what we needed. We told her we were picking up an order. Instead of getting up to see if it was done she yells back to the kitchen from her seat!!!! It was ridicolous.

We get our pizzas and start checking them to make sure they are all ok (because something is usually messed up). We did not order onions on any of them. Two out of four pizzas were covered in onions!!!! I don't understand how they screw my order up everytime I call one in. So then we have to wait for two more pizzas while the other two pizzas sit there and get cold! She didn't even give us a discount or apology for our wait.

I hate going in this (or Rolla) Pizza Hut. The service in both is HORRIBLE!

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 01:19:36 AM »
Pizza Hut has a new manager named Chris, DeeDee is no longer there.

watson

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 01:24:44 AM »
Well that is good news to know....

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 04:34:57 AM »
i personally like pizza hut, but if your gonna go, do it on a weekday about 11 am when they first open up for the buffet ... after that it is pretty much downhill... but it is better than KFC!!!

watson

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 09:40:14 AM »
Boy you are right about that Kristi, anything lately is better than KFC....

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
Pizza Hut has a new manager named Chris, DeeDee is no longer there.
I am now doing a cartwheel.... and I'm 5 months pregnant. ROFL

suzi-q

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 01:29:02 AM »
The Pizza Hut in St. James isn't too good either.   The buffet is awful.  I won't go into lengthy details about the last incident, but the last time I tried to get three-one topping pizzas when they had them advertized on their sign and on TV 5 bucks each, the help tried to tell me you had to order MORE than three pizzas to get that price.  So I got one Barbeque on stuffed crust that only comes in large and one medium one topping, that is discounted with a larger purchase, and I had an argument even after I showed them in print in their menu.  I didn't even bother asking for the senior discount.  $21.00 for what I got, and the barbeque one was burnt.  One time I went in there with some of my church group, and one of the waitresses spilled a pitcher of soda down the back of one of the guys.  The place is a joke.

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 06:21:09 AM »
I've not had a problem with this Pizza Hut...called in a order once and they forgot to make it...manager asked if I would let him make my order personally and he threw in cheesy bread and a drink with it.   He was very apologetic and I will continue to order there.
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 04:07:14 AM »
Since jafitz let me know Pizza Hut was under new management we ordered pizza twice in the past two weeks cause the improvement shows! No complaints here! No it's not as cheap as TK's but it's PIZZA HUT and St. Robert Pizza Hut has returned!! YIPPEE! :D

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:53 AM »
Thanks!!!!!  I actually went back to work there since the new management . I love my job now. Things have changed!!!! If you come for dine in lil bit, ask for Jeanne $$$##@

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 08:16:48 AM »
ooopsss  i worked a dbl tonight...I meant to say thanx to CTMOM!!!!!!! But lil bit can come in and ask for me also:)

Offline jlh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »
My daughter and I were there last week and i have to say that the atmosphere has definitely changed for the better. We were greeted by a young lady as we walked in the door and the service was excellant.

Offline Janice

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 03:27:20 AM »
We went yesterday for the buffet and all I can say is I wont be going back anytime soon, Hubby ordered unsweet tea and they brought it out with no kind of sweetner or spoon so I walked over to ask for them- the women at the drink station handed me a straw when I asked for a spoon and said she didnt have the sweetner so I walked up to the register and asked there- I was handed the sweetner and had to ask again for a spoon to stir it with,.. I also had to ask for a glass of ice when my drink came to the table with no ice.. I know they were busy but why not put the sweetners on the table and have spoons out somewhere a person can get to them?

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 06:50:25 PM »
We went yesterday for the buffet and all I can say is I wont be going back anytime soon, Hubby ordered unsweet tea and they brought it out with no kind of sweetner or spoon so I walked over to ask for them- the women at the drink station handed me a straw when I asked for a spoon and said she didnt have the sweetner so I walked up to the register and asked there- I was handed the sweetner and had to ask again for a spoon to stir it with,.. I also had to ask for a glass of ice when my drink came to the table with no ice.. I know they were busy but why not put the sweetners on the table and have spoons out somewhere a person can get to them?
Sorry about your experience. Our main ice machine has been broke and they havent been in to repair it as of yesterday.Weve been having to get ice out of the soda machine in the drive thru and it takes some time to get one bucket of ice filled.
About the sweetner issue, no, we dont put them out on the table but would be happy to bring some to your table upon request.Actually, I only have a handfull on non sweet tea orders per day ask for artificial sweetner and maybe I get one coffee drinker per week.
Sorry about your experience. If Im working the next time you come in, I will be happy to by your drinks.Jeanne

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 07:07:25 PM »
Just an update: We went back AGAIN last weekend for buffet.. wonderful as usual!! :)

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:30 PM »
My family went the nite before last and we won't be going back again. The food was ok but the cost was out of this world, But sure wasn't worth no 103.00. I almost chocked on my soda when I got the bill.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
My God!  $103.00?  For what?

My family went the nite before last and we won't be going back again. The food was ok but the cost was out of this world, But sure wasn't worth no 103.00. I almost chocked on my soda when I got the bill.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »
we had a large 1 topping and a large supreme both thin crusts and 7 side salads 1 trip, 7 drinks and 2 family orders of garlic cheese bread and took home to my sis a salad and a personal pan pizza.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:06 PM »
They must kill you on the salad and soda.  That's very steep.

we had a large 1 topping and a large supreme both thin crusts and 7 side salads 1 trip, 7 drinks and 2 family orders of garlic cheese bread and took home to my sis a salad and a personal pan pizza.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

watson

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »
Wow, did you ask to see the receipt....I think salads use to be like 2.99 a piece with a meal....notice I said use to be...its been along time since I was in there.......I would of had to seeb the receipt myself first before I paid that.....Whew......I remember drinks were expensive too.....

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 09:31:25 PM »
Went to Pizza Hut last week.  Was about $35.00 for 2 adults and 1 child.  Drinks were $1.69 each.  The food and 1 trip salad bar was fine and good.  Server was very nice and sweet, but needed hair washed...hmmm.  The hostess (?) was rude, slammed down out menus and stomped away.  Didn't speak at all.  Embarrasing.  No, didn't complain but should have.  Guess she took out her bad day on us.  We'll go back because we like the food, but if it's like that again, the Manager will know about it.

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 01:54:30 AM »
I did use to think the soda prices were kinda high till I worked there. I usually refilled the glasses about three times.
 Hostess duties vary there, but they have alot to do besides just seating people. Getting the ice from there very back of the store and carrying it to the waitress station, two or three times per refill. Getting the drinks for customers(which varies), and having to deal with the actual waitresses(some) gripping because you are seating more people in the other waitresses section, helping out with the drive thru and delivery orders via phone,plus exchanging monies.
Im just saying that there is alot that goes behind the scenes for the hostess especially during buffets, when the waitresses basically takes order, gets drinks(varies), gives tickets, takes dishes off of tables. I had to be a server when I first started there and its not a fun job at all, no tips also.
Ive seen alot of good hostesses and bad waitresses and I just suggest to give the tip to the person who deserves it more.
I think i know the unclean hair waitress you were referring about.

Offline 2manyhats2

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 02:50:03 AM »
My family went in August, just before school started. We did hit it at a busy time of the night. We were not able to sit together, there were seven of us, then we ordered two orders of bread sticks, two large pizzas and drinks. It took 25 minutes to get drinks, 45 minutes to get one order of bread sticks, 1 1/2 hours later (from the time we were seated) we got one pizza. Did I mention that the youngest was a 1 year old? The waitress kept telling us that our food was coming. I believe they brought a pizza they scraped together from the buffet, but it was cold. And we have always been generous with tips, but not that night. We won't be going back.

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 06:52:45 PM »
We went for buffet yesterday around 1. I understand that is still lunch time on Sun. However... we... along w/our 3 kids waited to be seated for 10 min. Hostess sat ppl that came in after us in the other door... should've complained but didn't cause I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't see us. She took us a booth and it was still dirty. She said she'd be right back to wipe it off. Then the waitress came to greet us. She also said she would be right back to wipe it off. WELL... five min. later the waitress did return. She started wiping but didn't do a very good job cause I had to point to spots that was still dirty. When we were ordering drinks she kind of "bounced" around acting like she wanted us to hurry... believe me, we werent' taking forever. When seated.. apparently they assumed we wanted the buffet because we had no menus but we had no silverware either. My hubby got our 3-yr-old's food and asked if I wanted to cut it up.. I said.. "with what?" LoL.. He wanted to leave. I said no cause I didn't want to haul the kids elsewhere. We finally got silverware a few min. later when we seen another waitress... Food stayed fresh on the buffet but they kept running out of plates. Then our drinks didn't get refilled as quickly as they should have. I rarely seen our waitress. When I did.. I had to flag her down.. she didn't just stop in to check on us until we were getting ready to leave. But oh well.. I'll still go back just not on a Sun. during lunch.

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 05:47:12 AM »
     We took my son tonight for is Free "Book-It " Reading Program Pizza etc . . . As we were leaving I noticed the sign says they are hiring folks for the new location - - - 
     Where are they going this time?
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline blissfullybusy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 06:31:21 AM »
I was wanting to know to.  Are they sure that the building next to Auto Financial is a subway.  It looks a lot like a pizza hut?  Who knows.

We had the worst service there on Sunday.  We won't be going back any time soon.  Why do they always put weird yucky pizzas on the buffet?  I mean Chicken and Pepperoni? who eats that?
Women are Angels

And when someone breaks our wings....

We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...

Because we are flexible like that

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 06:32:18 AM »
chicken and pepperoni? uck
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline auntME

• Have a beautiful day :}
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 05:21:43 AM »
My Son went there last week and asked to apply, they said they were hiring for the new location on Ft. Wood. So I think they are staying there, it's just they have opened up another one on post. If I'm wrong please let me know.
Yesterday is history.......Tomorrow is a mystery.......but Today is a gift.

*~Love Everybody~* quote by Big Kenny of B$R