Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Sonic Drive Inn  (Read 18903 times)

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Sonic Drive Inn
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:30:14 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

The chili cheese coneys are always tasty.
Early in the morning, it is hard to beat a super sonic breakfast burrito. Just beware, the last time I ordered one they got carried away with the jalapenos. It made for an interesting afternoon.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

watson

Re: Sonic Drive Inn
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:48:43 AM »
Yepper my mother really likes their chili cheese coneys, of course she usually gets it without the chees because of her heart but she could eat two of them at a time if I would let her....and my brother loves their double cheeseburgers with bacon......me I like it alll......chili cheese fries sounds good too.....

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 03:55:33 AM »
     They also have some of the coolest Kids meal toys!  Last weekend we got one that is a combo compass/sundial and one that is a magnetic metal detector.
     And the Cherry Limeade
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:00:48 AM »
Why do my kids get all the crappy toys? They got a small popup book last time.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 04:05:32 AM »
     We just went last weekend for the science toys.
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »
Littlebit.. funny you should mention the pop-up book. My 9-year-old son got the pop-up-book once and was highly dissapointed!

But as for the food, service and speed of service... never a complain here!

I love the cherry and strawberry limeades! The strawberry slush is wonderful. It actually has REAL strawberries in it. I tried something new the other day. A friend of mine had a blue Powerade slush. I HATE Powerade but it is excellent in a slush! Try it!

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »
Would it be considered rude if you asked when you order what kind of kids toys there are and tell them what you'd like?  I have in the past when my son was collecting action figures or glasses or what have you.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 10:10:11 PM »
Would it be considered rude if you asked when you order what kind of kids toys there are and tell them what you'd like?  I have in the past when my son was collecting action figures or glasses or what have you.

Not sure if it is proper etiquette, or not.
It sounds like a good idea though.

watson

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »
It never hurts to try right....the worst they could say is no.....

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 04:36:34 AM »
they have GREAT lemonade slushes! real lemons too...

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 05:28:55 AM »
I also love the Cherry - Limades with extra cherries and cherry juice.

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 06:58:35 AM »
      We ask for different toys for the children -- Sonic has been the nicest about obliging :)  If they can, they do,  If not they say so with a smile.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 06:11:32 AM »
Super Sonic Cheeseburger baby. Onion rings are the bomb. Great staff, great manager.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
A+
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 06:12:46 AM »
Excellent watermelon slushes....watermelon lemonades....watermelon diet sprites....peach slushes.....lemon berry slushes....coneys...chili cheese tots ....bacon cheese burgers....grilled cheeses.....oh decisions decisions!
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

Racer

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 03:44:25 AM »
Eat with joy.    :D

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:01:35 AM »
OK, earlier I posted that I had never had a complaint about Sonic. I went back the other day. I now have only one TEENY complaint. They charged me 20 cents for water! I know it was only 20 cents but who charges for water??? REALLY! Everything else was wonderful of course! Mmm...

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 11:58:48 AM »
Most people do charge for water because it isn't the cost of the water they are charging you for it is the cost of the cups.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline ctmom20

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 02:59:31 AM »
Most people do charge for water because it isn't the cost of the water they are charging you for it is the cost of the cups.

Hmm.. that's the only place I've been in the past probably 5 years that actually charged for water.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »
I saw a television ad where Sonic is putting card readers on the speaker box so you can debit or credit for your food.  Sounds like a major overhaul to me, but that's the sign of the times.  Does this Sonic have that yet?
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
they can scan your card inside, the sonic in rolla has the readers on the menus
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 09:51:01 PM »
The one in Lebanon also takes your card in side -- but the last time I went, they rounded my total up to the nearest $ without telling me.  And did NOT bring me the change.  I did not realize it until We'd pulled away.  I noticed that my sales ticket and my charge ticket were not the same.

Offline baseball_is_love

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 02:14:30 PM »
YUM... I love the corndogs, cheesesticks, and banana cream pie shakes... ah I might just have to go there for lunch..

Offline wyd2060

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »
Best Sweet Tea around!!!!!!!!!
Wipe off the blood and get back in the game!
Blue's Hockey

Offline mommyto2boys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 02:15:41 PM »
I haven't been in over a year.  I like Sonic, but the few times I went there, they were slow to deliver the food and the people working there weren't too friendly.  I guess things have changed?  Maybe I should try ordering there again!! :)

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 12:52:04 AM »
I went to the sonic in rolla today it was awesome ! That was the best service i have had at any sonic ! And they seem to be very clean unlike the one in waynesville, not to mention i got my food fast and it was great ! And the person that brought it out was on roller skates and while we sat there and ate he came out with this tray that had napkins and sauces on it ! It was great way better than the one here ill go to rolla every time !
Addiciting and expensive just like cocaine

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
It all hinges around management.

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 11:20:34 PM »
I like how they say ~Open til Mid-nite  or later~...went there BEFORE 10 the other night and they were closed and talked to some others who said they often close early alot.
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

paloha2

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 01:22:49 PM »
ever try their dr pepper slushes....mmmm yummy!!

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »
I went to the sonic in rolla today it was awesome ! That was the best service i have had at any sonic ! And they seem to be very clean unlike the one in waynesville, not to mention i got my food fast and it was great ! And the person that brought it out was on roller skates and while we sat there and ate he came out with this tray that had napkins and sauces on it ! It was great way better than the one here ill go to rolla every time !

you'll never eat there again if you look at the county health dept website, phelps co puts all their restaurant inspections online for the public. 

being in the medical Field, Ill eat dang near anywhere...my immune system is strong enough, and if I get something, then Ill get a day off.  Rolla sonic is good too.
Μολὼν λαβέ

Dwight D. Eisenhower