Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM
  • mikrzy55: :)
    October 17, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

Author Topic: McDonalds(again)  (Read 61749 times)

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
McDonalds(again)
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I really think the ONLY requirement to be employed by McDonald's is to be TOTALLY ILLITERATE!! 

This was the order:
Cheeseburger Happy Meal for boy under 3 ketchup only.
Quarter Pounder w/cheese Value Meal (no onion & light ketchup) w/ a bottled water........
1st off, they tried giving me a cup of water instead of the bottled water....no big deal, straightened that out......

We drive to the river to have a little picnic only to find....
H.M. burger had mustard, onion, and pickles on it and the toy was an ELECTRONIC Mouthpiece Item (yeah, a 2 year olds interest....not!)
Then, the Q.P.w/cheese was 2 children's cheeseburgers......and really. what is the point of calling management?  They say to come back in and they will give you a replacement order....yeah right, I want a pissed off worker giving me a replacement order only thinking the whole time you're getting a ~special~  sauce on it....I don't think so!!

And whats the deal with the drinks?  Does McDonald's have an ice shortage?  I order EXTRA ice and I'm lucky if I get a quarter of a cup of ice (if even that much)...I hate bitching about that, but I'm on dialysis and not allowed that much fluids daily....and I tell them this.....doesn't do a damn bit of good!

Ok, I'm done whining now (atleast about this...lol)
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

Offline Rainbow

• View Profile
Re: McDonalds(again)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »
As much as McDonalds gets complained about, why does anybody bother still going there?

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 02:20:07 AM »
I'm guilty of it. Every now and then I get a craving, and then spend the rest of the day wishing I remembered the last time I had the runs....lol.  Most its because my kids love McDonald's. Every time they piss me off I write the corporations website and they send me coupons for more disgusting food...lol. I avoided eating there for a year and as of recently Ive eaten there a bunch. I cant figure out why either...maybe they put heroin in the french-fries.
Biscuit

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 04:15:53 AM »
Does anyone know if the Play Place in Waynesville has been fixed yet?
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline ~Vanilla Princess~

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »
The one in waynesville really sucks.... <)<)<)  It is awful!!! &^&**(
~What goes around comes around~

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »
I'm guilty of it. Every now and then I get a craving, and then spend the rest of the day wishing I remembered the last time I had the runs....lol.  Most its because my kids love McDonald's. Every time they piss me off I write the corporations website and they send me coupons for more disgusting food...lol. I avoided eating there for a year and as of recently Ive eaten there a bunch. I cant figure out why either...maybe they put heroin in the french-fries.

With me, it is their tartare sauce.  Ever since high school I prefer to dip my french fries in tartare sauce instead of catsup. Yeah, I know I'm strange. For my taste, Mcdonald's has the best.  If it wasn't for that stuff, I would probably never eat there.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline hinman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 03:21:45 AM »
For me it is the french fries.

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 05:18:41 AM »
For us on a bad weather day - It is the playplace...
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 05:30:10 AM »
I cant figure out why either...maybe they put heroin in the french-fries.

LOL....I agree! 
And I go there because my 2 yr old nephew loves the fries!
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »
Went there (St. Robert McD's) on Tuesday, and have learned, if you use the drive through pull over and check your order - which we did and sure enough, we were missing 1 cheeseburger from my sons 2-cheeseburger meal.

So, in I go - as I belly up to the counter I hear what must have been the manager getting on one of the kids in the back for acknowledging an order but not starting it.  This fella is 40'ish, very polite to customers, and very apologetic over the messed up order.  He fixed us up and cracked the whip again.

Don't know if he is new or not, but I got the impression he was very no nonsense and was there to get things right - which is badly needed....
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:29 PM »
I wonder if that was Dave the owner -- who came on the old board and posted his contact information for anyone having problmes with any of his McDonald's.

Offline tanya0220

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »
I took my girls to the playplace this past weekend. I think it was the managers kids that came in and she was letting them slide down the slide on trays. They were also hanging off the support beams. Okay tehy were like 9 and my girls were 3. She saw how upset I was and didnt say anything to them or to me...I know you are a manager but hello I am a paying customer!
Proud Army Wife and Mother of Twin girls!!!!!
Four wheels move the body.  Two wheels move the soul.  ~Author Unknown

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »
Hello my name is Richard Cabanes and I am the store manager at the Mcdonalds in Waynesville. If you have any concerns or complaints or even nice things to say about my store I would love to hear about them so we can fix the issues. If you would like to talk to me my Mcdonalds Cell Phone is 573-578-7121 or the store number is 573-774-6671. I take great pride in serving the Waynesville area for the last 2 years and I know my store has made much needed improvements in the last couple of years. I know we are never going to be perfect, but we are going to try really hard to be. I would like to know Greek Meadow was that my store or the St. Robert store? If it was my store I would first like to apologize for the mess up and I would like to correct it. Please give me a call and your info and I will take care of it. I can also ensure you that we do not handle mess up orders the way you think we do. If we get a mess up order we take great pride to fixing the order the correct way right away for you and our other customers. For the issue about hiring it is very hard to find good help, but we have an awsome hiring policy called Hiring To Win that every empolyee goes through and we hire depending there score. Fast Food is not for everyone and it is not as easy as people think. We are looking for good people and we are taking application for all positons for all shifts. So if you Know of anyone like friends,families or neighbor kids in High School looking for a job have them come see me. The Playland is fix to answer the question for Eeyore. I will be checking this site almost everyday so I will answer your questions here or feel free to call me. Thanks Richard

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 10:47:14 PM »
Tanya I will look into that and find out what manager let that happen and take care of that. Please leave me more info if you can. Like if you know the nameor description of the manager or the kids and a time frame. I do apologize for that and that is not acceptible and it will be corrected. Thanks Richard

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 10:48:45 PM »
Everyone needs to try our New Ice Coffee and Sweet Tea. They are awsome! @@@#$$#

Offline OLDigahmah

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
The tea is really good but sometimes it is still warm and even ice doesn't cool it down to "iced" tea level.  Is there anyway you can make it and put it in the refrigerator before you put it in the dispenser.

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 01:07:16 AM »
we just bought more dispensers so we can refriderate the Tea for peak hours like lunch and dinner rushes, because with the 42 oz on sale for $.89 it is very hard to keep up. I am glad you like it and thanks for the suggestion. Thanks Richard

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 01:11:40 AM »
Just to let everyone know we Free Ice Coffee starts on Monday June 18th and every Monday after that for the next 4 weeks. We have 3 flavors Pure Sugar with is reg, vanilla, and hazel nut. The med is a 24oz for $1.89 and the Large is a 32oz for $2.19. We will be giving the med away for Free Ice Coffee Monday Starting on the 18th of June. @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$# @@@#$$#

Offline Eeyore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 02:15:07 AM »
We went last week, our order was correct and the iced tea is real good!

Offline tanya0220

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 04:00:58 AM »
We went last Sunday around 6 pm (I think) the girl that was cleaning the playplace was soo nice you could tell she did not was to be out and around the staff working that night. The "manager" I think she is anyways was a very light blond female. She was very rude. She let these two boys do whatever they wanted and they were with 3 older men who were joking around in front of the counter so nobody wanted to order. I just didnt like that she let those kids act that way..not even caring that my girls could not play because by letting them ride down the slide on a tray was a safety risk for my three year olds!  The play area was really clean and then you walked out in the main area and it was trashed....thanks for listening to our complaints I think that is great. I also must say I know it is hard to be people pleasing and run fast food..way back when in high school I worked at Mcd's and it is one of my best memories of high school I had so much fun, but would never treat people the way some people treat you there.

On another note, I went to St Robert drive thru today to get my husband dinner and it was quick and courteous..there was a manager there who looked like he was taking there crap and he made sure stuff was moving

Also I LOVE the iced cofee

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 04:20:35 AM »
Its nice to see a manager care about his customers.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 04:50:56 AM »
Thank you Tanya I will look into that and thanks for the input I know now what direction I need to go . Thanks Richard

Offline rchyrch

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 12:41:44 AM »
Maybe the Mcdonalds manager can answer this question.....I have been hearing wonderful things about your new iced coffee- I have looked up the nutritional info online and see that (for me) there is alot of sugar in them.... my question is, is it possible to order your coffees to be made with splenda or equal or similar product, or no sugar at all,  for us strict diet people?

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 02:15:28 AM »
do ya hire disabled people?
not in wheel chair just have MS and get really sore sometimes so I could only work a few hours.
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
rchyrch yes we can just ask us to not put in flavor shots and to put in splenda or sweet and low and will will be happy to do that. You will have to get a reg ice coffee no vanilla or hazelnut flavor. Come try one on us on free ice coffee Mondays. Thanks Richard

Offline managerwhocares

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 12:12:33 PM »
showmehillbilly yes we hire several people with disability for short hours. As long as they can perform the job duties that are required. We are looking for prep,lobby,and birthday host which all these positions will be 5 or less hour shifts. If intersted please com and see us. Thanks Richard

Offline tanya0220

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »
anyone know when they clean the waynesville playplace is is too gross for words

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 05:39:06 PM »
Just remember people... this is McDonald's that we're talking about... not a five star restaurant or something...

You get cheap food and cheap service.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 06:52:46 PM »
Well they pisse me off saturday. I ordered 6 cheeseburgers and waited in a 20 minute line. by the time I got up to the windo they tell me to move forward and my burgers will be out in a few minutes.....Well I was cranky as well as hot andI told her I wasnt moving up. for some reason my burgers appeared imediately. not in a few minutes......right then. I guess when they have you move up theres no real reason for it.
Biscuit

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 06:57:51 PM »
I went through the drive through about 11:00 last night and had excellent service, although I did have to wait for my Chicken Selects to be done.
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome