Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Mizeki Sushi Bar  (Read 7817 times)

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Mizeki Sushi Bar
« on: October 21, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »

Share/Bookmark

"Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline ScarlettsMommy

• LOLOL!!11!1?!one!
    • View Profile
Re: Mizeki Sushi Bar
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »
I haven't been there in a while, so I dont know if it's still open or what, but there was was really good. I would recommend the Teddy rolls or the Mizeki rolls, both are yummy. The service was good but like i said its been quite a while since I've stopped in there. Hubby isn't much for Sushi. :)
-Jen
I'm secretly frying your brain cells!

Offline kbohon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
I eat there quite a bit. Jay and Julie (the owners) are very friendly people and they do a great job. They don't just offer sushi, either. There is one dish my daughter likes that is a breaded veal on rice dish. And they have mochi balls for dessert, which is a little unusual but tasty.
Heck is where people go when they don't believe in Gosh.

Offline emwills

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
kbohon- do you know what flavors they have. I told the husband it is a sushi and mochi night tonight!!!

Offline emwills

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 01:42:26 AM »
We ate here tonight!!! So good, the sushi is great! I was kind of sad because they don't carry mochi anymore. We will be back this weekend for more!

Offline Soridan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
Not recommended. Our family of five dropped into Mizeki one afternoon and the hostess reluctantly granted us entry because we brought Subway for our kids to eat (what kid eats sushi?!). Oddly, the restaurant was empty except for one table. Then after the waitress offered to put two tables together to make a larger table the hostess chimed in-- "No, no, only two eat sushi, the rest eat Subway," and placed an extra chair at a tiny table. We immediately left and went to Kyoto (highly recommended) where we spent $55 plus tip. Two thumbs down for Mizeki and two thumbs up for Kyoto!

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »
You mean it is a resturant? I thought it was a bait shop. No wonder they kept looking at me weird when I was asking for some stink bait
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline Princess04

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »
Maybe you should have got carry out. I don't know of any restaurant that lets peopled bring in other businesses food. Nice that Kyoto's did though. But if i owned a restaurant i would not allow it. Thats advertising other restaurants. Jmo
"Always follow your dreams...except for the ones when your naked in public"

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »
I think if you want to eat at a place that serves "different" food and your kids don't, which I can see, it is fine. If the restaurant does not like it, it is their loss. Most restaurants have a kid menu too. My mom use to love KFC and we kids wanted McDonalds - they never complained. Just showed the customer really likes your food!
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »
I would never have the B$LLs to do this to a restraunt. That is just wrong.. Kind of like someone you invited over for dinner and they brought their own food because they didn't like yours... Get take out and GO HOME and eat it....

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 04:58:47 PM »
I'm talking about kids...not adults. Most kids won't eat sushi or anything like it.
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
Still wrong... You don't bring outside food into someone elses restraunt.. unless it's babies food or formula.. Not Cool....

Offline sapperwife1976

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »
I have to agree.  I think its wrong.  Either get it to go or don't take the kids.
If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble. *anonymous*

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 04:30:26 AM »
Yeah you cant do that. I had a girl that came in our studio flaunting a competitors shirt and sporting one of their tattoos and running booth to booth showing everyone. We made her leave. It wasnt that the work wasnt nice but we werent selling their shop, we sell ours. We advised her that if she was such a fan of their studio to go there and rouse up business. Its rude to even ask a resturant to allow you to eat food that they didnt sell you in their place of business. if you want to take your kids, like I do introduce them to foods you know they might eat, like terrioki chicken or bulgogi. you dont take subway. I took my family the other day and my 3 kids all tried stuff they never had, and it wasnt sushi. and they liked it. And the service and the food were both exceptional, Of course I didnt try to use their Beautiful resturant to eat subway....lol
Biscuit

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
I have done it before at Subway.  I've brought in a happy meal and ate my Subway sandwich right in their restaurant.  I did ask them if it was OK before I ordered my sandwich and they said yes. She was pretty young at the time.  That is Subway though not a nice restaurant.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline pretendskl

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Mizeki Sushi Bar
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 08:49:25 PM »
My family loves Mizeki's. We have been going there for several years. We love the remodeling. My son loves sushi. Whatever happened to exposing your children to new foods? He has tried all sorts of cuisine. Some he likes, some he doesn't. You won't know unless you try. Our favorites on the menu include the volcano roll and the spicy shrimp and crab roll. The service is excellent and the owners are friendly, welcoming and down to earth. This is probably the most enjoyable place to eat in the area. :karma:

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 04:24:42 PM »
We've eaten here recently and we love the veggie combo... I'm not really keen on seafood, so getting the veggie satisfies me. I love the avocado roll. Nice place to eat and the prices are pretty decent.

Offline JUSTLIKEHOME17015

• Proud Momma
  • Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48:08 AM »
Yes I agree!  We love mizeki's!!!!!!!  It is our favorite Restaurant.....Best Sushi....Best Food.....Good people!!!